In less than a minute, here’s how you can make a difference. Tell our political leaders that women have a right to know their breast density:
- Take a selfie or use any picture of yourself.
- Email it and/or tweet it to Premier Blaine Higgs or NB Health Minister Ted Flemming. (Email for Higgs: Blaine.Higgs@gnb.ca or on Twitter @BlaineHiggs) (Email for Flemming: Hugh.Flemming@gnb.ca or on Twitter @tedflemming)
- Use the hashtags #TellMe or #DisMoi
- Share on your social media, tag your local election candidates and tag me on Twitter (@Kaufield) and FB (@BreastdensitymattersNB).
- Ask your friends and family to do the same. There’s power in numbers!
If you’re feeling camera-shy, just send or tweet this message: “Tell me my breast density so I can make informed healthcare decisions” with the #TellMe or #DisMoi hashtag.
Your male friends and family can take a selfie and send it in with the message: “My _____has a right to know her breast density.” Tell them to use #TellMe or #DisMoi too.